Personal information is collected on www.yorkhomeopathics.com using Google Analytics. Below we answer some of your most frequently asked questions, and let you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. It provides statistics and analytical tools that help York Homeopathics make better business and marketing decisions.
What personal information do you collect about me?
- Through which website you came to York Homeopathics
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- Enhance customer service
- Improve design and content of the website
- Aggregate statistics on the number of visitors to the website
For a complete understanding of how Google Analytics collects and processes data please read “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
Can I opt out of tracking on York Homeopathics website?
Yes you can. To opt out of tracking, please click here.